Monthly Parking in Chicago, IL
View monthly parking options in Chicago using this interactive map
Search for Monthly Parking Near Your Exact AddressEnter the exact address of the location, close to which you would like to find monthly parking. Our system will find parking spots that are available near your location of choice. This search field will help you find monthly parking in Chicago or anywhere in North America.
Monthly Parking Rates in Chicago
Book Monthly Parking in Chicago
|525 West Monroe Street||South Clinton St & West Monroe St||$390.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|5450 N. Cumberland||N Cumberland and W Bryn Mawr Ave||$125.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Other WhereiPark Cities
What you need to know about Monthly Parking in Chicago
Chicago Parking Statistics
- Chicago makes over $200 million per year on parking tickets.
- Some Chicago residents have faced bankruptcy over parking charges. So, make sure you plan your Chicago parking needs in advance!
- Chicago street parking is more expensive than street parking in any other US city.
- It’s typical to face $13 charges for two hours of parking in the most in-demand areas for parking.
- Americans spend an average of 17 hours looking for parking each year. In Chicago, they spend an average of 56 hours.
Chicago Parking FAQs
1. How much should I expect to pay in Chicago for monthly Parking?
You should expect to pay at least $65 per month for monthly parking in Chicago. But that kind of low rate is in high demand and is hard to come by. In the Downtown Loop, you can expect to pay $150 to $400 per month for monthly parking. State, city, and county taxes are included in these figures.
2. Is there free parking anywhere in Chicago?
While it’s hard to come by, there is free parking available in Chicago. The Fulton River District (about a 20-minute walk from downtown) has several dozen free parking spots available. For the most part, it’s hard to rely on the concept of free parking anywhere near downtown Chicago. If your home or workplace comes with free parking space, you should take advantage of that. Otherwise, a monthly parking plan is strongly recommended.
3. What is the standard length of a parking contract in Chicago?
You can find simple monthly payment plans for parking space contracts in Chicago.
4. How can I book parking through WhereiPark?
You can just browse our parking map until you find the spot and rate you like. You will need to have an account to apply for a parking spot. If you have an account set up, all you need to do is click the blue “purchase for…” button by the parking space you want. Then, you’ll be prompted to fill in your payment information. The owner will have to confirm that they have a space available for the transaction to move forward. If they have space for you, you will be charged for the monthly parking and receive an email notification with instructions on how to find and park in your new space. If your request is denied, you will receive an email notification and your credit card won’t be charged.