Monthly Parking in Los Angeles
View monthly parking spots in Los Angeles using this interactive map
Search Near Your Exact LocationUse our search tool to find the best monthly parking options near your Los Angeles location. Input the exact address and browse parking spots that are closest to your area. Find monthly parking in Los Angeles or anywhere in the US in just a few clicks.
Monthly Parking Rates in Los Angeles
Book Monthly Parking in Los Angeles
Spots near Los Angeles
Find Monthly Parking in Other Locations Nearby Los AngelesCheck these links to find monthly parking in other locations in or around Los Angeles
Other WhereiPark Cities
Information About Parking in Los Angeles
Los Angeles Parking Statistics
- Los Angeles has 40,000 public parking spaces, or just 1 per 100 residents.
- There are over 6.5 million registered vehicles in the city.
- A recent study found that LA drivers spend an average of 85 hours per year searching for parking - the second worst city in the U.S. after New York.
- The number of paid lots is huge though, and parking covers 14% of incorporated land in Los Angeles County.
- The average cost of a monthly parking space in the city is $200.
- The cost of Los Angeles parking tickets averages to over $5000 per resident.
Los Angeles Parking FAQs
1. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
The advantages of monthly parking almost speak for themselves: saved time and frustration in searching for a spot, convenience, and cost-effectiveness. Los Angeles is one of the most expensive cities in the U.S. to get a ticket in, and booking a reliable monthly spot ensures you avoid unexpected fines. Arranging a monthly spot also means you can prioritize the factors that most concern you, like security.
2. How do I book a parking spot in Los Angeles via WhereiPark?
Booking a parking spot with WhereiPark is very simple. Take a look at our interactive map of the city, and search for available spaces either by area or address. You’ll see markers show up on the map, denoting available monthly spots, and you can view each listing in detail by clicking on it. Browse your options until you find one that suits your needs, then click on the booking link. You’ll need to log in (or create your account), making sure your vehicle details are correct. Then simply enter payment information, select a start date, and book! Once your booking is confirmed by the lot owner, you’ll receive full instructions on how to access the space.
3. How much is monthly parking in Los Angeles?
Monthly parking in Los Angeles varies in price, from $65 a month further out, to $300 in the financial district. Lots with more amenities cost more, as do lots which provide parking during events.
4. Is there free parking in Los Angeles?
Some tourist spots offer an hour or two of free parking for visitors - these include Beverly Hills Parking Facility, Santa Monica Parking Structure, and Washington Boulevard in Culver City. There’s also free parking on Sundays in West Hollywood. Most major attractions and stadiums are not free. Metered spaces are free on major holidays and overnight (with varying enforcement times, starting from 6pm to as late as 2 am, until 8 am).