Monthly Parking in International District
Interactive Map of Monthly Parking Offers in International District (Seattle)
Search for Monthly Parking Near Your Exact AddressEnter the exact address of the location in International District (Seattle), near which you want to find monthly parking. Our platform will find parking spots that are in close proximity to your location of choice.
Monthly Parking Rates in International District (Seattle)
Book Monthly Parking in International District
|400 S Jackson St||4th Ave S and S Jackson St.||$250.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|1011 East Terrace St||$175.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
|914 East Terrace||$125.00||Monthly Parking||Book Now|
Find Monthly Parking in Other Locations Nearby International DistrictFollow the links below to find parking offers in other areas in or near International District.
Other Types of Parking in International District
Information About Parking in Seattle
International District Parking Statistics
- Seattle has 1.6 million parking spots for its 725,000 residents, which equates to 5.2 spots per household.
- Nearly a third of all these spots are in purpose-built garages, and another third are on-street parking.
- However, Seattle drivers spend an average of 57 hours looking for parking every year - compared to a national average of 17 hours.
- Seattle has a strict 72-hour rule, where parking on any street for longer than 3 days is prohibited.
- Parking tickets range from $44 to $450.
International District Parking FAQs
1. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are multiple advantages to monthly parking. Saved time and frustration in searching for a spot, convenience, and cost-effectiveness are a few to name. Arranging a monthly spot also means you can prioritize the factors that most concern you, like security.
2. How do I book a parking spot in the International District via WhereiPark?
Booking a parking spot with WhereiPark is very simple. Take a look at our interactive map of the city, and search for available spaces either by area or address. You’ll see markers show up on the map, denoting available monthly spots, and you can view each listing in detail by clicking on it. Browse your options until you find one that suits your needs, then click on the booking link. You’ll need to log in (or create your account), making sure your vehicle details are correct. Then simply enter payment information, select a start date, and book! Once your booking is confirmed by the lot owner, you’ll receive full instructions on how to access the space.
3. Is there any free parking in Seattle?
There is free parking in Seattle. However the availability of free spots varies according to a few different factors. For example, all street parking is free on Sundays and holidays; it’s also free at night, typically between 8pm and 8am. Many residential streets have free parking throughout the work week, but finding an open space at any time in congested areas is usually difficult. Street parking is also free to disabled parking permit holders, unless otherwise specifically signed. And popular tourist spots, like Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square, offer a few hours of free parking on certain days.
4. What time is street parking free in Seattle?
Street parking is usually free between 6PM or 8PM to 8AM, however it may be tough to find a space in highly trafficked areas.