Monthly Parking in South End, Boston
View monthly parking options in South End using this interactive map
Search Near Your Exact AddressEnter the address of the Boston location, near which you would like to find monthly parking. Our platform will show parking spots that are available near your location of choice. Use this search tool to find monthly parking in Boston or anywhere in North America.
Monthly Parking Rates in South End, Boston
Book Monthly Parking in South End
Spots near South End
View Monthly Parking Close to South End, BostonNavigate the links below to view parking offers in other areas in or close to Boston.
Other Types of Parking in South End
Information About Parking in Boston
South End Parking Statistics
- There are 35,556 public parking spaces in downtown commercial facilities.
- There are roughly 8,000 metered parking spaces.
- The number of residential parking permits has grown year-on-year, to over 100,000 today.
- Boston was ranked as the worst city in the country in a recent study analyzing city congestion, and eighth worst worldwide.
- As an example of the high demand for prime location parking spots: one private space in Beacon Hill was recently listed for $650,000.
South End Parking FAQs
1. Is there free parking in Boston?
There is free parking in Boston, but it’s like gold dust! Street parking is free on Sundays and holidays, and overnight from 8pm to 8am. Boston is quite strict on residential parking though, with most areas requiring permits before you can park. Other streets can be closed on certain days of the week for street cleaning. And during the winter months, many streets are closed entirely to allow for safe plowing.
2. How much is monthly parking in Boston?
Monthly parking in Boston can vary based on location and amenities. Ie. covered vs. uncovered, reserved vs. unreserved, 24/7 vs. time ranges, etc. The average is $300 a month, but can be as low as $100 further from downtown, and as high as $450 in the financial district and high-end residential areas.
3. How do I book a parking spot in Boston via WhereiPark?
Booking a parking spot with WhereiPark starts by using our interactive map to search an area for parking options nearby. Markers will appear to designate available spots, and by clicking on the marker you can see the listing details. Once you’ve found a spot you like, you can book the space. You will need to log in (or create your free account) and ensure your vehicle details are listed accurately. Then, choose a start date for your parking spot rental, and enter your payment details. As soon as the booking is confirmed by the lot owner, you will receive detailed instructions on how to access your new parking space.
4. What are the advantages of monthly parking?
There are many advantages to monthly parking, especially in a city as congested as Boston. It is significantly easier and cheaper to pay for a monthly parking spot than to trawl through the city searching for an available space, and paying daily rates. Booking a monthly spot allows you to secure the best possible rate and ensure a reliable place to park.